My boyfriend doesn't seem upset or care about possible break up?

Anonymous
I actually can't take it anymore. We are in a long distance relationship, we only talk at night for 1-2 hrs since we are really busy throughout the day. Everytime I feel angry, disappointed, sad about our relationship, he tends to be passive about the issue and calls me drama queen. It actually really hurts me to hear this from him. I always tried my best to improve our communication but he still tends to be passive, I told him I had enough and Im thinking about having breaking up with him. But he still end up being passive. He just told me he is okay with it then he suddenly went offline. It really hurts me, it feels like im the one who puts more effort in the relationship. He is actually an amazing guy, he makes me laugh, he is faithful, he is hardworking but he just dont know how to express himself emotionally or even empathize on what I feel and Im honestly getting tired of it.
7
1