Is she still holding on?

Anonymous
My girlfriend has been in Japan for about a month. While she has been gone I have been dealing with an extremely stressful situation. Unfortunately this affected her because she always wants to help me. She became overwhelmed.
One night we had a fight Through text (always a bad idea). I had a meltdown said some hurtful things and broke up with her. That behavior is very out of character for me and I am ashamed. The next morning I sincerely apologized and told her I still wanted to be with her. She asked for some time to think.
A few day later we spoke on a video call for an hour. She told me that she is hurt, turned off by my behavior, and can’t think of me as her boyfriend right now. I don’t blame her. But, she didn’t seem fully committed to being done. She said things like “maybe we just need time” and “maybe we can try again when I come back soon.” I asked her if she wanted a break or a breakup. She asked what I thought. I said it sounds more like a break because she is leaving the door open for us to get back together. She said I can date whoever I want but when I asked If the thought of me with another woman bothered her she was visibly uncomfortable. She wants me to pick her up from the airport and she still has most of her things at my place. I don’t know what to make of this. I know I will see her again because I have her stuff. But do you guys think she is done or just needs time?
Is she still holding on?
1
1