Will you risk making a woman pregnant knowing that you have limited to almost no Parental rights over your children?

Coverwdandpeotected
Case study
You come home from work to see his mother put Cutex on your four year old sons fingernails. You intervene by taking it away. You and get get into a minor quarrel she then tells you" I GAVE YOU PARETENTAL RIGHTS... and I can take it away from you"

Think about it.. your Rights literally comes from her Consent..."I gave him parenting rights ya know made happen.. and I can make it unhappen" She could tell her friends if she wanted to..

reality

Relationships are limited and The people who suffer are the children in the relationship. As a man your parental rights can be over ruled by the child's mother.
In breakups the court give father's limited to almost no rights.
It's a Gamble... But The Risk must be taken
Too much of a Risk with no reward
Her body her choice she says... Well I say my Sperm my choice take that "LADY"
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
4