Should I throw away my exes gifts and letters and delete our mutual friends?

casanova411
I know this sounds petty and frivolous but for some reason, it matters to me a lot any advice i would appreciate it. My ex had to move away so we changed to a long-distance relationship. The day she moved she wrote me a letter that brought me to tears when i saw it. She wrote me "I never thought I would ever fall in love but then I met you. Lots of times I'm moody or sick but you never stopped loving me and for that, I will love you always. In life, things can't always be easy but if we love each other we will do it for our future. I can't wait to see where our future together will take us and i will be your partner. I love you more than anyone". A month later she broke up with me and blocked me on everything. She refuses to speak with me. I don't feel bad about the breakup anymore but i think about her often every day. My life is moving forward and she has been gone so long and i want to move on once and for all. That letter reminds me of her and how much i love her and makes me so confused so i just want to throw it away yet it hurts me to throw it away, and even if i get rid of it she's still in my memories so i wonder if i can ever truly throw it away anyway. Yet I'm just ready to move on she's gone and ill never see her again.
0
1