Guys, Why does he still want pics of me and would contact me randomly?

Jojobear
So I got a text from this guy who I use to send pics too. He and I use to like each other back in the day. We both moved on but still would send each other pics. He got married like 3 months ago and I just got married last week. We are Facebook friends and he told me to fuck off like 4 months ago so that’s what I did. So he randomly texted me on my cell phone number and didn’t tell me who it was I had to ask and he was disappointed that I didn’t know. He asked how I was doing and stuff. Than I asked how is married life he said it was good. Than he started asking if I had pics. I asked him why do you want me to send pics he goes cause I can’t get the pics you sent me out of my mind. Also asked why he randomly contacted me and told him I was shocked he contacted me. He goes I figured why not. So than he told me to promise to not tell my husband. He just kept asking for more pics
8