I was cheated on during long distance. What do I do?

Anonymous
So me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 years now. It has been a long distance relationship in which we have seen each other in person 6 months of the 24.
I recently was told by her that she made out with a guy from work. She said there was no emotional attachment to the guy but that she simply just missed the physical attention you would receive from a partner. She says she regrets what she did and wishes she had never done it and I believe her as she showed real remorse. However she is wanting us to break up for two months so she can better understand what she needs and how she can help fix herself. She says in this time she will get with other guys if the opportunity arises as she wants so think selfishly. I obviously can't go see her due to the pandemic but she said if I could get to her then she would need non of this and the cheating would have never happened in the first place as I would be able to give her the physical affection she needed. I'm wanting to know other people's opinions on this topic. What they would do or suggest I ask or say to her.
2
2