Ex threatened to inform the police if I communicated with him again after him telling me he is still attracted to me. read the description for more?

Zoe_9
Ex told me he likes me after I said let’s be friends, he said he couldn’t be friends because he is still attracted to me and how hard it would be for him. I was extremely shocked and I wasn’t aware of this until he tells me I thought he didn’t feel this way, then I communicated with him to ask what is going on etc what do you want etc then he would ignore and block me every time I messaged him to find answers I was eager to know after he tells me he likes me, then after a week or so he communicates saying we are not a good match I don’t wish to have any communication from you and if you don’t respect my wishes I will get the police involved and get you done for harassment and stalking if I ever messaged again. Then I didn’t contact him I was taken back and really shocked about this situation I didn’t communicate or respond. Why is being an arsehole? What the hell is going on in his crazy brain?
6
3