I broke his heart now he’s breaking mine?

jessicarose98
What to do when you run into your ex 2 years later (he showed up at my party not knowing it was mine) with his new girlfriend they live together and you realize this whole time you have still been in love with them. I messaged him once after and she texted me freaking out. He’s only been with her about a year. I would hate to break them up and don’t plan to but I just hate seeing him how I did. He did not seem happy at all and it breaks my heart. He hugged me and I could just tell there’s definitely still feelings. I broke up with him because we were young dumb and I didn’t take it seriously at all. But I do know I did break his heart. We dated between 16-19 and were both 21/22 now. This sucks. I don’t know if I should somehow talk with him in private one day just to check how he's truly doing... seems impossible since I never know when she's on his phone. The last time I actually hungout with him was when his mom passed away 2 years ago. I just have deep love for him and it’s really bothering me
I broke his heart now he’s breaking mine?
Add Opinion