I just need to vent before I lose it?

richard75701
So I'm not gonna hide anything. I'm in a mess I don't think I'll get out of. First of all, I'm homeless and living in a tent in downtown Tyler texas. Nobody seems to care in my family except if they need help. The only one that seemed to care was an ex-girlfriend. We'll get to her in a minute. Anyway, I'm about to give up. I don't know what else to do. I'm trying to get disability due to my bipolar disorder, unspecified mood disorder, and probable PTSD. I'm going through a local mental health facility but my caseworker isn't doing shit Shirley to help. I'm currently off my meds because I have no money to pay for them. I've called around to churches. No one is helping due to covid 19. I can tell I need my meds because I've become an asshole. Back to my ex-girlfriend who was helping me. I snapped at her and told her she's was the reason that her fiancee killed himself the day before their wedding. Needless to say, she is no longer talking to me. I'm to the point now where I may be forced to go back to work though everyone even doctors say I don't need to be. My disability hearing is not until January. However, my advocate might need to postpone it so he can gather more information on my behalf. I don't know if I can wait that long. I need my meds and am tired of not having any money. I've hit rock bottom it feels like. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
I just need to vent before I lose it?
Add Opinion