Ex posting toxic things to social media, what’s she trying to accomplish?

ConnorS97
Me and my girlfriend broke up about 5 days ago. She broke up with me. We had an argument a week prior which wasn’t too big but she didn’t talk to me at all for a week, when she did it was very off and dead chat. So after this week I said it’s gone on long enough this isn’t how you fix things. You said I wasn’t giving her time and respecting her space, and she wasn’t going to let anyone do that to her, so she broke up.

I haven’t messaged her once since then, I haven’t interacted with her at all. She’s slowly removed me off social media, one day she’ll remove me from one thing, another day another thing. But I noticed she added this to her story today.

during the breakup I was respectful, kind, and I let her have her wish, I tried to reason but never beg. My point being i don’t know why’s being like this, I get that she’s hurting as am I but what’s she trying to accomplish by doing something like this? which is almost certainly intended to hurt me.
0
3