I don't know how to handle this break up, it happened to suddenly, what can I do about it? (Read details)?

Don-_-Don
I already made a post about this, but I'm making another one because it seems like I'm getting worse. My girlfriend of two years wanted to break up, now for me it happened pretty suddenly. Now looking back at it, I was in shock. I didn't feel any type of way about it. I felt totally fine. Now as the days pass, I seem to think about the break up more and it's making me feel pretty bad. Before the break up I already felt bad about certain things, but this break up along with it is feeling too damn much for me.

I thought if I went to go have fun I'll feel better.
I litteraly went to a party and got shit faced drunk and now one night after the party I feel even worse than before. What the hell is going on with me? I don't like this griefing stuff, it's messing with my head and it's making me lose my composure as a person. I'm feeling worse by the day, I don't know what to do.
3
1