What’s the best way to get over someone that you genuinely liked?

Anonymous
We dated for a few months and he broke up with me because he realized that he isn’t looking for a serious relationship and didn’t want to drag me along. It has been months since the break up and I still think about him. I think about the things that he said, how he acted around me, how he made me feel. He definitely left an impression. He said that he really liked me but didn’t see it working out in the end.

I have been on a few dates with different men since my time with him. On every single date I felt no “chemistry”. At least not to the extent that I felt “chemistry” with Him (the guy I am still not over). I wonder if he still thinks about me. On social media it seems as if he is getting along fine with life and his friends. I will not block him because I do not have a valid reason to, other than the fact that I am still not over him.

He was the first guy I was with so I don't know if that has something to do with the lasting-impact he has had on me and my mental well-being. Anyways, if you have any useful advice that will help me “get over it” I think you would help me more than you think ;) thank you!
1
0