Should I leave for good?

Anonymous
Hey everyone this is really long so I apologize in advance :/ I’m a dumb girlfriend who’s been putting up with my “ Fiancées “ sh*% for too long... I put fiancée in quotes because he never proposed to me with any kind of momentum of his devotion or anything , no ring no necklace nothing. He has 3 kids he doesn’t take care or see often , he lied to me about the 3rd child that wasn’t even born when we first started dating until I had to find out about it on my own. I eventually found out a few months later he was still sleeping with his newborn baby’s mom. I stayed because he begged for me back , and he was really convincing. But I look back and realize he’s just really manipulative and knows how to make me feel bad for him. Fast forward a year and now I’m 3 months pregnant and tired of him. He’s physically and mentally abusive and I don’t know what to do now. He has absolutely no money and not even a job , but he wants to rely on me for housing and support... He says stay with him or kill my baby and I don’t want to do that. I’m between a rock and a hard place and i just can’t believe I got myself into this situation. This is my first kid and I feel like I slightly lost myself in all this. I moved away from him but I still contact him everyday because he still thinks we’re together... I don’t know what to do at this point. I pray every day that he gets better because I do love him deeply and care for him but there’s only so much a person can take. I guess what I’m asking is should I pack everything and never speak to him again or give him a chance to step up as a man?
Should I leave for good?
Add Opinion