Any idea how I can reach out to my ex girlfriend I love after being blocked for something I didn't do?

victorstone1
I dated this woman for four years and everything was going great, so much so that I wanted to marry her.

A month before proposing, we had a fight and she broke up with me. Few months later I get a call from my ex telling me she was pregnant by another guy. I told her I would help raise the kid because the baby day was undependable and out of the picture. We started talking and it looked as if we were going to be good to go and have a happily ever after.

Well day before she gave birth, baby daddy said that some guy tried to friend request him and that guy was me. Never met or talked to that guy in my life, let alone know his Facebook account. She went off and told me she never wanted to see me again and blocked me everywhere.

That all took place more than a year ago. I want to reach out to see how she is doing, how the kid who I want to treat as if he were my son is doing, and try to work things out. Anyone have any ideas on how to reach out to her and make everything better?
2
4