Guys, Unforgivable Move Ended My Marriage Is There Hope To Repair The Damage?

LillyRose7
I Know We Are All Guilty Of Not Thinking Before We Speak.
But I Think What I've Said To My Partner Of 7yrs Is Unforgivable.
I Was Right That It Was Unforgivable When He Stopped All Contact With Me & Wants A Divorce.
3 Months Ago Now No Contact What So Ever & The Guilt Eats At Me Every Single Day.
So What Did I Say Or Do That Was So Unspeakable & Unforgivable In My Eyes..

I Game With My Husband & I Was In An Xbox1 Party With My Husband & His Guy Mate.
I Thought I Heard His Friend State That They Was Going To Get Something To Eat & So Left The Party.
I Don't Know Why I Was Not Thinking Straight But My Intentions Where Of Trying To Be Loving & Caring Towards My Husband.
BACKFIRED Miserably & For Good Reason As Well.
" Honey' I Just Want You To Know That I'm Not Bothered About You Not Being Able To Perform In The Bedroom I Love You No Matter What"
As He Has Been Suffering From E. D Because Of Alcoholism.

Well, Turns Out That They Had Not Left The Party At All & My Poor Husband Having To Deal With That Level Of Embarrassment & Humiliation In Front Of His Best Mate.
I Don't Deserve To Be Forgiven.
I've Wrecked My Marriage & My Husbands Respect & Trust For Me Now Has Gone.
No One To Blame But My Stupid Self. Is There Any Hope To Save My Marriage I Just Feel So Defeated.
9