If everyone in your family treats you terribly... And goes beyond the point of no return do you... ?

MAC1983
First of all, trolls are not welcome. You make any judgements on me or my family and you will be instantly blocked and reported, period.

As always: My question, my rules...

So here is the deal:

My family's, more to the point my father's, last name is not Gates but he is wealthy.

He been unfairly treating my like shit, and saying me and all of my siblings are leeches... But the fact is...

He is 88... He does not pay his debts... He is constantly lying... And he is making everyone miserable, by not acting like an adult.

I have sacrificed most of my thirties on a family that not only does not take care of themselves but also sabotage me in any way they can.

They still owe me money, and, refuse to even pay that! I gave them an ultimatum, and my father did not even show up to talk...

They even had the gall to only deposit 50€ in my account, when I told them they should put in my account whatever they thought I was worth investing in.

So, what should I do?
If everyone in your family treats you terribly.... And goes beyond the point of no return do you... ?
Act like Jennifer Lawrence in the movie "Joy"
Get out and never look back
Get a lawyer and make them deal with it!
Vote C
Make one final attempt as a rational human being...
Vote D
GirlGuy
9 d
I did 4 and it didn't pan out... Too much drama!
9 d
I acted more like Jennifer Lawrence in that movie with Bradley Cooper, "but that's OKThey kind of just wasted my precious time, but don't think twice, it's alright! 🤷
6
1