Girls, Why didn’t she add me back or open my message?

Anonymous
Originally asked if she could help in store. took the opportunity to ask her to pick her favourite male perfume. , I ask which is her favourite out of them. I said I have to get it now” , she thought it was funny.

would visit often as I live around the corner for university , everytime I walked in though She would always have a smile on her face, then she would try and hide it if she saw me looking. But could see her failing when I started to smile too. She also would look around people to see if it’s me on other occasions. If she thought she saw me.

this went on for about a year. She would always stare , and look me when I’m not looking. But up close she would look away quickly or look cold. I was also kinda nervous too so would avoid eye contact.

However, she started my gym with her friend. She kept staring at me and I look back too. I could see her talking about me to her friend because her friend kept smiling at her and looking at me. Everytime I walked in , her friend would tell her I am around. If I walk near she start smiling to herself again. And trying to hide it if I can see.

Once I asked if she was finished with a weight. when I walked off she and her friend kept giggling which made me shy. Then again she overheard me talk to my friend about her saying I feel weird to talk to her and she kept smiling to herself and looking at me.

i haven’t seen her for 7 months, I found her Instagram. I haven’t added her but been watching her posts every now and then. It says who viewed them so I think she knows I am doing it. But I also looked on her LinkedIn and then I got an email recently saying she looked at mine. Isit likely she liked me? Does she still do or does she think I’m judging her now? And when I viewed her LinkedIn
1