He wanted to break up, now he doesn’t. But I’m not sure I love him anymore... what would you do?

Anonymous
Long story short I’ve been with my boyfriend close to 6 years and one evening he ended things out of the blue. I moved out of his parents house a week later but every time I seen him he didn’t look bothered or sad, and kept seeing him at his friends having fun on his friends socials. I wanted to know why it happened and told him to come round to talk a week after, he told me he regretted it and wanted to try again. I thought I wanted it but I was basically homeless after this. It’s only been like 3 weeks of trying but I feel like it’s only beneficial for him because of lockdown and I’m worried it will happen again. I am buying my own house bow this has happened so I can live somewhere. He says he’d like to live with me then changes his mind. I told him I was upset and his answers were about him and how one day we will be good... but that wasn’t the reason I was sad. I’m not sure I’m still in love with him but not sure if it’s just my gaurd up. What do I do
1
1