We signed a lease a few weeks ago and we can't break it. Our lease lasts until June. He has paid the deposit. We have the move in dates ready and everything. I just have one issue. I want to break up. I just feel like he isn't who he says he is and I can't trust him. Should I wait it out a few months? Leaving now is out of the question because I would still have to pay rent that other place after the 3 month notice. Also, it would be too stressful to find another place. Please help!