Girls, Any reason why a girl I don’t know keeps staring at me?

Anonymous
used to see a girl around when I moved to study at college, mainly at the gym. But we didn’t really pay any attention to each other or should I say she didn’t really pay any me

Aside from that I moved away and moved back 7 months later. I have continued to weight training a lot and loose fat. I have changed my hairstyle and clothing a bit. But everytime I pass her she stares at me , like she will stop what she is doing and just stare. I pretend I don’t see and carry on about my business because it makes me uncomfortable as she’s really pretty. At first I thought she was just bored and looking at passers by. But then she done it again for the 2nd and 3rd time. She also saw me pass on the street and was staring at me.

it’s odd because 7 months ago she didn’t ever look. But now she always looking. I don’t look weird. I’m very big from weights training but not ripped , Tanned , curly hair , I wear high end designer sometimes I have lost fat because before I was just training to be strong but now I decided I want to be leaner
Girls, Any reason why a girl I don’t know keeps staring at me?
Add Opinion