I dumped my ex-gf. she wanted to stay as friends at first then want us to be together again on next day. how do I comfort her?

Anonymous
we're both lesbian.
first of all, each of us have totally different personality and second, we fought over miscommunication which i concluded we don't fit each other.
we broke up and make up like 2 times and this time i wanna end things for good so i told her our relationship has really ended!! she seems to accept it at first, but on next day she bagged me to take back my words but i was firm about my decision. she was so hurted then cried for some time and only thing i can do was to stand beside her.
i do admit my feeling is no longer the same but doesn't mean i hate her and it hurts me to see her cry..
should i let her be alone till she get over it?
2
0