Why do my ex still has my number nd my family number too. he even watches my statuses?

Anonymous
So me and my ex boyfriend brokeup inlast year may. nd it was his decision as our relation was on and off for close to a year. the reason he gave me was he was tired of fights nd he even told me in heat of breakup that I was not his type girl. i begged him only for once but after that I decided that I will show him that he has made a mistake. i accepted his decision md decide to move on.3 weeks after breakup he texted me nd started blaming me for breakup. he even started making me jealous by continuously telling me that he has got a new girlfriend. by getting no reaction from side he stopped texting. but this process continued till last November until I confronted him that what does he want. sometime he would ask me do i miss him or other time he will get cold hearted. then last time I asked him to stop this bullshit nd iasked him to remember that It was he who decided to brokeup. i made him remember that he told me that I was not even worthy of friendship. i made him remember all the doubts nd misunderstanding he created in his mind by overthinking. i for the first time talked to him in anger ashis behaviour was killing me nd was not letting me move on. but after my last interaction he stopped texting me but he still has my number in his phone. He even has my family numbers nd watches my wtsapp stories. will he ever contact me again or will realise that wt he has lost?
0
1