My ex girlfriend unblocked me on 29 January on facebook and sent me a message being removed late night 2:12 am, what does it mean?

Anonymous
we had a breakup on 10 October, since then i tried my best to patch up, but she didn't convinced, she said she has no feelings for me and does not want to get together she said she don't want to go in relation with anyone, you can be my friends forever but she hurt me and disrespect me most of the time, one day i get too much anger on her and too much aggressive upon her so she blocked me and then i realize i lost her forever so i messaged on her 2nd id but she didn't respond so from the fear of loosing her i called her mom, then she gets more anger said you will never get me and blocked me on 24 January, then i emailed her most the time but she didn't respond, i thought i lost her forever then 29 January she unblocked me on her 2nd id at 2:12 am and sent me message being removed on messenger, i didn't respond we had good relation for 1 year, what should i do now? should i reply or wait for her message? and what does it mean?
sorry for any grammatical mistake, please advice me for help🖤
My ex girlfriend unblocked me on 29 January on facebook and sent me a message being removed late night 2:12 am, what does it mean?
Add Opinion