Should I stay or go?

Anonymous
Hello! Everyone I need someone advice. I have been in a relationship for almost four years now. We have been living together for 3.5 years. Lately, my partner has been very very mean to me. I said this to him and he opened up and said that they’ve been cutting his hours at work and he can’t go do the things he normally would, because he’s low on funds. Which, I already was aware of. However, I make enough money and I am covering most of the house expenses, so I don’t understand why he’s so angry. He is still making enough to live and doesn’t really have to worry. All he’s doing is just trying to find another job, but he is being so negative. And I have seen him through negative bouts before. When he had to take keppra for his seizures. He was horrible then and I stayed and dealt with it because I knew this wasn’t him. But now what’s the excuse? (He’s no longer in keppra by the way). Cause your hours are getting cut? I literally was unemployed for a few months out of our relationship and I never took my frustrations out on him by being mean and negative. I busted my ass trying to get another job, which I did. So, I’m at this crossroads where I think I’m unhappy in this relationship. He’s becoming very very negative to be around, to the point where I won’t talk to him or I’ll be in the other room most of the day. I try talking to him about it but he gets very defensive and blames me for bringing up the same stuff all the time. I honestly believe I am on the road to an unhappy relationship and I’m not sure what to do. I love him to death and we have been through a lot together and have gotten through a lot together. I don't know, I think I’m just done with negativity
Should I stay or go?
Add Opinion