Narcissistic EX mad at me for being engaged her hotter younger teenage sister yet she dumped me for the guy she was cheating with. Why?

Bat-Perv
Narcissistic EX mad at me for being engaged her hotter younger teenage sister yet she dumped me for the guy she was cheating with. Why?
Updates:
5 mo
According to most women it was wrong of me to date my ex's sister even though she was the one cheating and dumped me lol. In my opinion i owe her nothing. When a relationship ends ladies you don't get to decide who your ex can date. Sorry. 🤣🤣🤣
Add Opinion