My ex got engaged to the new girl and we don’t even have 3 months since we’ve broken up. Will they last and why would he do this?

Anonymous
My ex and I were together for 7 months. We broke up twice in our relationship the first time was because he was cheating on me with multiple girls for the first 5 months he had no reason to either I was understanding and he could communicate with me about anything then I got back together with him and he was trying to gain back my trust the first week but I kept finding new things out and became obsessive with the fact he could cheat on me again he was getting frustrated because he just wanted me to move past it the second week I tried breaking up with him twice because I was getting tired of constantly checking up on him and he was with the party lifestyle while I’m trying to go to school and make a career for myself but he said we could make it work & refused he started flaking but he was telling me how much he loves me then on the 3rd week he was slowly becoming more distant til and started to turn off his location 3 days straight between 6-9 then broke up with me and went to a hotel the same day and refollowed the hoes he had blocked that he cheated on me with I had blocked him everywhere then he tried following me on his brother’s account then made a fake page to stalk me from on the 5th & 6th day of the break up he called me private a month and 1 week later he was calling me nonstop from different #’s and got to the point that he was trying to find out my work schedule this happened for 4 days until I finally picked up he said I was subbing him I told him I wasn’t it was general and about someone else & to leave me alone 4 days later he got with the new girl which I found out he started using for money apparently she’s 19 & been divorced 3 times but he moved in with her meeting family then going to out the country trips & then he proposed & they don’t even got 2 months together he post her a lot and him and his family are saying he’s in love and it hasn’t even been 3 months since we’ve broken up yet. Was I the problem and why would he do that? will they last?
3
0