Who’s in the wrong here and is this considered abuse of any kind?

Anonymous
So long story short, my ex boyfriend missed me and had invited me over to hangout and stay over for 2 days - nothing sexual happened and we were on friendly terms and still had feeling for one another...

we had taken a break and he started going out with someone new and she was his new girlfriend...

my ex boyfriend had asked me to leave his house before his girlfriend came over cuz he didn’t want her knowing I was there and I ended up staying later because I had a dizzy spell so he told me to go hide in his mothers room and to rest there... his girlfriend showed up and he put her straight to shower then he came to escort me out while she was showering...

i got ready to go and was talking to him but he seemed very stressed and he got frustrated and kept repeating for me to leave and he pushed me out of the door...

was he wrong for doing this? Or was I wrong for procrastinating and not leaving his place earlier?
is his behaviour questionAble or abusive at all?
Abusive/ questionable
Both of us were wrong
Other - explain
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
0