Should I leave My "girlfriend" knowing that she will get really depressed? What should I do, i'm not in love anymore?

Mot-Mot
We were together for 2 years almost, then we broke up because I fell out of love with her. Then we were together like 10 times (hooked up), I have been working away so we dont get to see each other that often. We broke up around 2 years ago and it seems she is still very in love with me.

When we broke up she got really depressed, she got sick, due to this she can't hear in one ear now.

Last time we were together on the first days of December she got pregnant and she was happy because I think she believed it would bring us together but after a month she lost the baby. During the time of pregnancy we got really close and got back together in a ldr but i was traveling almost every week to her house because it was a high risk pregnancy.

Now its been two months since that and we are still together but i'm still not in love with her, but i'm affraid of what will happen if I leave her but I also know that I won't continue with her

What do you think?

Sorry for My English its not the bestRegards
2
4