Why do people have to ask questions for getting blocked/ghosted when they know full well the reason?

The user who asked this question
I got blocked out of nowhere?
is raising a stink about me blocking her and playing the victim.
At first I wanted to ignore everything like I usually do, but since some people reached out demanding - not asking - an explanation, here you go.
I made it clear to her that her costant PMs were getting into the too personal territory and didn't want to discuss certain things with her. Yet she insisted over and over, even sending links to her real life social media and insisting for me to do the same, alongside links to pictures of herself.
I politely asked her to quit it and she acted like I didn't say anything, so I blocked her.
To all the people who answered her question giving her advice and condemning me as an assh*le with a cold heart, make sure you hear both bells before judging.
10
9