Have your partner or spouse dump you over someone who works in a professional career field?

scott04sa22
The woman on my lists were only friends and acquaintances. I had interests with them but they choose someone else over me who was in the professional fields than me.

1st time a beautiful woman at McDonald's was hitting on me and my best friend then she choose my best friend over me then before they left and a buffed military personnel " army " walked in then she dump my best friend then she walked over the army guy they talked for a few minutes then she left with him. As if this day 2021 there happily married with 3 kids.

2nd time was at a coffee shop beautiful plus size lady after 20 minutes of chatting this jackass rudely interrupt us the jackass who happens studying in the same field as her in physicalology? rudely started talking to her about 15 minutes then the jackass starts seducing her then she quickly leaves me then go to the jackass place and have sex. About 4 - 5 Months later I ran into her again and they became a couple less than a month after I lost saw her. Then fast forward around 2019 she marries the jackass and have 2 kids, one on the way.

3rd time. A girl from from my old neighborhood was visiting my younger brothers girlfriend. Since my brother's girlfriend wasn't home she chatted with me instead. We talked for a few hours telling me how she likes me and wants to have sex but I also heard from someone this girl who wants to have sex with me was sleeping around with local cops or local law enforcements so I rejected her and I played it very smart because you never know the cop who she was sleeping with might of had lots of problems like ptsd or trigger Happy " that's why I don't date cops " the cop might of came to my house and end up picking a fight with me over a girl. A month later the girl who sleeps with cops came over I told us that she's pregnant. Haven't heard from her since.
1
0