Ex didn't give me my fair share of our shared savings account, can I do something about it?

Anonymous
I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years a few weeks ago because we want different things - I want to get married and start having kids in the next 12 months or so, he wants to get his career more established first, and frankly, I don't want to wait much longer, plus I hate working.

We split expenses and both put money into an account that we were going to use to go on a holiday, a % of what we earned. After the break up and I moved out I texted him to send me my share to my bank account, but he didn't give me half, and when I asked him what the deal was, he said he added up all the deposits he had made and kept that for himself and gave me the left over and said it's actually MORE than I'm entitled to because I got the interest as well, but I don't think it's fair it should be split 50-50 because it was OUR savings account for OUR holiday we were planning.

Is he being fair and is there anything I can do?
7
0