Why if my ex told me that she wanted me to be happy she's trying to annoy/hurt me?

Anonymous
The last time i spoke to my ex-girlfriend, she told me that she wants me to be happy, but her actions prove the opposite.

The problem is that, specific things that i told her that we would do together, she does it with him and post it to instagram.
She posts quotes about me not valuing her (she was the one who ended it because she told me that she was also in love with her ex and she didn't wanted to hurt me, one month after the breakup she went back with her ex.)
She took her ex to a location that was our "special place" and uploaded a picture kissing him there.
all her instagram captions after we spoke are petty stuff about me not getting her back

what's wrong with her, I'm doing my best to keep myself as low-key as possible.
0
1