Did I do the right thing by breaking up? Can you give me tips if I should follow through or what should I do if I do decide to get back with her?

IMNEEDHELP
so out through my relationship it’s been ups and down and there was one moment where she was talking to her ex’s behind my back and deleted the messages after caught I forgave her.

she says she loves me I just don’t feel the love I really don’t and she says she try to show it but I don't know I don’t see it

the most recent problem that began the breakup was she accidentally sent me a picture on Instagram and it was a picture of my brother and it said Imma fuck him next time I go over there and I don't know other stuff to 3 days before are anniversary I was at work guess she didn’t realize it and she posted bored someone text me what it seem like she was looking for attention
2
2