What am I going to tell my kids? HELP!!! What do I do? I NEED help? I am so lost?

Hoper-101
I was dating someone who was no good. I ended up dating my best friend. We dated for 1 year and I fell in love with him. My best friend proposed after we were dating for 1 year 19 months and 3 days. I said yes and we married. After 1 year of marriage we got pregnant. We have been married for 15 years. We have 3 children together. We also adopted one. 4 children who love me and their father. Well my husband left me for his first love who broke up with him years before me and Noah (my husband, well ex-husband) got together. Noah left me 3 hours ago and all I could do was cry. My mother just brought my children back from nana day. I have to pull myself together. How will I get over him? How can I hold it together? He filed for divorce. He is going to move halfway across the country, How do I forget about him? But most importantly how do I tell children who are 3, 8, 13, and 16 that their father left them? How can I break the news to an adopted 3 year old that her daddy went bye-bye. My 8 year old won't quite understand but my 13 and 16 year old will feel abandoned. How the hell can I tell them their father just up and left? What if they ask why? I really need a friend and I really need some help. Right now the kids think that their father is with grandpa having a guys weekend. I need help.
4 mo
PLEASE, help.
4 mo
Please, I am desperate. My 16 year old daughter is very bright and will see that he dad isn't on a guy's weekend. I really need some responses.
6
3