Why did he unfriend me on snap again?

Tishamesha00
So, I have this co-worker of mine. Let's call him "Emmanuel". We were very good friends until a couple of my co-workers told me to be careful around Emmanuel. I started noticing him being kinda weird with me but I never took it seriously, until I get a text from a random number from someone working with me saying that he has been spreading rumors about me sleeping with him and everything. I reported him to the general manager and was advised to keep space from one another. Two months go by, and I decide that it was best to let go since I wasn't gonna be at the job for too long so I find the courage to approach him and tell him why I reported him. I showed him the text I got and we spoke and cleared any clarifications, so we were cool. Or so I thought. We readded each other on snap and unblocked each other on imessage. After a week or so, I saw that he had unadded me again without explanation. I think that maybe he's still not over the whole issue when he claimed he is. What do you guys think? what should I do?
Why did he unfriend me on snap again?
Add Opinion