How to make my girlfriend realize that she's not truly in love with me?

Anonymous
So there's this girl who has a history of sexual abuse, and she was really unstable. There's a really long story behind it, but basically I'm in a relationship with her, and the agreement is to consider whether we really need to break up or not once she has moved to another town. I plan to break up with her at this time, and this is in around 4 months.

But, I just realized that she is actually just being emotionally dependent on me, and not truly in love with me. I want to break up with her but she insists that she has never loved someone this deeply before. Before we started dating, I've rejected her 3 times, and within the relationship I tried to break up with her 2 times. For the last one, she persisted for 3 days, she kept calling me, texting me, doing whatever she could to change my mind about it.

How do I get her to see that this isn't real love, so that she would be able to take the break up better?

We talked about seeing a psychologist for a counselling session. She was quite keen before, but now she seemed to hesitate. How do I prepare for the break up, so that she won't be at a loss and have nobody to depend on?
5
0