What kind of behaviour is this?

Coyote12
So my ex left me for another guy after 1y and 10m this is the longest she has been in a relationship and this was my only relationship and I'm absolutely devastated. I've never felt this low before. For awhile she still had her stuff over here until her new boyfriend and her picked up the rest of the stuff on the 15th of April. She returned the house key and mailbox key along with some old pictures of us on my journal that I leave on my kitchen table. When we exchanged texts pictured 20 minutes after she added me back on snap chat after unfriended me. Few weeks before she left a note on the fridge saying "I'll always be here for you Aaron- Caitlin". What does this all mean? Does she want to still be friends with me for a safety net to fall back on? She checks my Instagram stories and snap stories but I don't check hers at all. We were also 2 and half weeks of NC. I still have feelings for her and like to be with her. I hope she realizes how well I treated her and regrets doing this. Thank you for reading ❤.
Add Opinion