How do you get over a heartbreak and/or a break up?

Anonymous
I recently decided to leave a man I’ve been dating for nearly 3 years I feel that the disrespect got way too out of control. We’ve had plenty of disagreements and arguments and lately every time we get into argument it seems like he sends either pictures or videos of him having sex with other girls who don’t look anywhere near as good as I do and he says things like I’d rather touch this than you or I don’t like you or you beg me for sex. It’s emotionally traumatic for me, and disgusts me. It hurts, i’ve always been the one he comes to for practically anything but when he comes to sex he brushes me off and that’s fine I’m not really pressed for sex. However I kind of feel like he uses me because he knows I have a lot of resources that he can benefit from so he tries to do practically the bare minimum to keep me around and I dislike that because I am worthy and worth way more than I deserve way better. I don’t feel like he goes to these girls for serious things other than sex and I honestly don’t feel like he has any real care for anyone besides himself. It makes me sick to my stomach right this because I don’t even see how I stuck around for this long. I’d like to know how you guys get through a heartbreak they have some serious trauma. It goes way deeper than just him sending pictures and videos of him having sex with other girls. I’m ready to move forward and heal myself and never look back at him ever again. I feel that I was a very good woman to him and practically gave him everything But he says otherwise and tries to tear me down in every way.
How do you get over a heartbreak and/or a break up?
Add Opinion