How do I deal with my ex hating me?

Anonymous
23 d
Ana began having doubts on Max because Max started to like thirst traps of his “friends” in October. Ana told Max that she felt insecure about it. Max told Ana that he was just supporting friends. Ana let it slide for now. Ana started to spend more time with her family during the holidays (Nov-Dec) and told Max where they were and what they were doing with their family. Max wasn’t very verbal. Max cheated on Ana because they were busy and he was horny.
23 d
Ana got a message from Max’s ex stating that he cheated on her. Max asked for nudes whenever Ana wasn’t available (since Oct). Max broke up with Ana to date someone else after 2 wks. Ana confronted him and asked Max why. Max said it was because she didn’t called him enough but he still “loved” her. Max never accepted his faults nor he apologized. Max told Ana to get out of his life and that they never wanted to see her again. Time has passed and he seems to start feeling remorse.
How do I deal with my ex hating me?
8
0