Long distant relationship: Why didn’t he spend much time with me when I visited him should I break up with him?

Jazzyoung
Please read !!

my boyfriend lives in Jamaica and I see him every 3 months. (He not using me for a visa & Ik for many reasons why he’s not & His family is my family’s friend) we have been together for 2 years and he come to America every year on work visa and that’s also when I get to see him.

Anyways the last time I seen him, I was In Jamaica for 3 days. I seen him and we hung out but he kept bringing me around his friends and leaving me to talk to them. The last day he left me for half the day to go see his family that he can always see. And I’d sleep at my family’s house bc our families r strict.. And he didn’t want me around his fam bc they r a bad influence. I just wanted to spend as much as time with him because I missed him so much and I feel like I only I felt like that.

I heard my family say the next time I come back he was going to propose to me and have a surprise party for me on my birthday and they only told them because I felt I wanted to break up with him at that moment.

He treats me good but there’s crazy things that happened in our relationship that I’m in conflict with like he gave me an sti twice ( we had a break for a month and we both stepped out ) , he found out he has a kid he never knew about from 5 years ago, he lied about having a child in the beginning after I said I would never date a guy with kids.
1
0