If you regrettably cheated on your significant other, would you lie about how many times you cheated?

#Scenario So The first time he cheated, he was drugged. The second time he cheated (with the same woman) he was sober. He only confessed to his wife because her sister (who he slept with both times) had told his wife that she was pregnant by someone other than her own husband (whom she secretly killed). When he told on himself to his wife, he stated “It was only one time. And She drugged me!!”... in hopes that his wife would take him back. Mind you, he didn't mention the second time he willingly slept with her. So girls and guys, if you were in his position (hopefully you're not cheaters, but hypothetically speaking), would you tell your significant other about BOTH times you cheated, or only tell so much? #FeelFreeToList #OnceACheaterAlwaysACheater
Updates:
15 d
My thing is, he looked silly when he said “i was drugged” because the second time he wasn't. I’d respect him more if he left it at “i cheated” insead of trying to save face with his lyin ass 🤣 but ig he knew she’d eventually ask “How many times?”
15 d
This is a movie by the way lol. So the sister ends up pregnant which is why he confessed to his wife ONLY after the sis refused to abort. Her husband couldnt give her a kid so she killed him and got pregnant by her sisters husband instead. The sister left her cheating hubby but went back at the end of the movie to save him from her psycho sister who tried to kill them both. They killed the sis in self defense
If you regrettably cheated on your significant other, would you lie about how many times you cheated?
Add Opinion