Is it wrong to ask someone why they aren't sharing their relationship status with even one friend of theirs?

Anonymous
We dated for 3 months.. she was always hot and cold.. like 4 times already.. got into a relationship.. I asked her whether she was sure.. she said she wanted it more than 50%.. then after a week.. I asked her can I share it with my best friends? She said yes, then after a week, she was in the middle of her college exams and on her periods.. and I just couldn't control as it's been two weeks and she hadn't told it to a single person in her life and asked her why.. She said that she was unsure and not 100% sure.. asked her when she would be.. She said she doesn't know.. asked her what can I do? Anything I can address? She broke up on call.. and I had to basically beg her to get back together as I felt that everything was my fault.. and we were friends for 2 weeks.. I asked her why're you ignoring my texts and so warm on call.. and sometimes cold on call too.. She stopped wanting to be friends.. And broke it off completely..

Did I do anything wrong? I keep wondering..
15 d
Also, while getting back I told her I'll be vulnerable from now.. I won't be expecting anything from you.. you can tell your friends whenever you'd be comfortable..
15 d
I was neck deep in it to be frank.. we used to talk for hours everyday and sometimes even 3 - 4 hrs.. It just felt natural.. And she called me perfect so many times.. and said that she was lucky to have me.. and would cling to me and won't let me go.. All of these..
1
5