My ex so blocked me in all possible ways to get. Hold of him And he told me I blew my chances with him and started calling me names?

NewMe8393
So should I beg this guy to stay with me and give me another chance because I keep questioning him about things that happen I asked him if he had feelings with the girl he lives with that has a boyfriend her boyfriend moved out so now it's just gonna be her and him and that guy that will come. around once in a while. I asked him. if he had feelings for her and he said what type of stupid question is that. And then he said just for that I am gonna do something. Then I said wtf I just asked. He doesn't reassure me that he wants me. He just pulls away of my questions and a accusations I ask him if he did strain things and he gets mofenxed ye says I should trust him. Afterwards he askede for money And I gave it to him but then I texted him that I regret it because he said that he was going to go and have sex with someone and that I just gave him gas money so that he could put gas and go fuck. Fat bitchh and then I put fkn asswhole pay me back everything you owe me after he had yelled at me on the phone. He then said he was done and that I ruined whatever chance I had left with him. I'm hurting so bad because of all this I feel empty.
2
0