I tried being friends with my ex but messed it up. Now he won’t speak to me & I’m afraid I’ll never see him again. What do I do?

Anonymous
Hi guys. My ex and I didn’t talk or see each other for 3 months after breakup. We started hanging out again, but my feelings were still sort of hurt so so decided to back out, I wasn’t ready to see him date. I accidentally said something hurtful via text after I left (I didn’t mean it to be), and now he has completely cut me out & won’t respond or talk to me. He has completely cut me off and continues to hang out with our mutual friends. I feel so bad; I truly fear he will never speak to me again!! We were all good before that end I just lost my best friend.

We were cool before, but now I fear I will never see him again & he hates me. We should have never tried to be back as friends I think he hates my guts. Should I apologize somehow or try to make up? I don’t know what to do. :( I completely burned this bridge by mistake and I can’t stop regretting.
I tried being friends with my ex but messed it up. Now he won’t speak to me & I’m afraid I’ll never see him again. What do I do?
Add Opinion