Is once a cheater always a cheater?

lexiepotter
So I just found out by someone's anonymous message on instagram that o received that my husband cheated on me last year. We were in a long distance relationship but we were very close emotionally as in we talked for 4 hours everyday on video call, we had plans to move together and he told me that he loved me. His then boss had a thing for him and I warned him to be careful that she would try to go for him. He assured it was nothing and I believed him. Turns out one week before I traveled to meet him he slept with her, but also after work when they closed the restaurant they made out some times. He only confessed this to me because of that message on instagram. He decided to end it with his boss after he met me in person, and then moved across the world for me and we got married last month. Now I don't know if I can trust him again, and feel like our entire relationship was based on a big fat lie, but i don't wanna break up cause I don't want people to judge me for having a failed marriage after so little.
Forgive him because you didn't meet in person yet
Break up because he broke his word and commitment to you even if you hadn't met
GirlGuy
Is once a cheater always a cheater?
1
1