What should I do to cheer myself up?

simone2702
My ex and I are really close or were, we dated for half a year and we broke up because he moved to a different state for college. Even after breaking up, we still did couple things until he left. Fast forward a couple of weeks, I noticed he has been really distant but he would sometimes post a pic of him and this girl and he would see the tiktoks i sent with no response. I had enough and I asked him what’s wrong and he said he’s going through it right now and he’s not upset with me. The moment i saw his story of him and this girl from his college, i realized that this must be a girl he has an interest in, he never posts stories with other people unless it’s his family, he never posted me on his story but here i saw this girl. I was hurt at first but i told it was better for us to see new people when we broke up, so i’m happy for him. The issue is, just yesterday he tells me that he has to go away for a while, that he loves me and that he knows that i’ll be okay. i asked where he was going and he left me on seen and i found out he blocked me on instagram but didn’t block me on imessage or snap, just his insta. i realized he must not want me to see the things he might be posting with this new girl. i’m upset at the fact that he just decided to walk out of my life with no explanation, if it’s because of the girl he met, he could’ve just told me, i would’ve understood. but no, he just left. i deleted my location, messages, photos from snap and imessage. i still have some of the gifts he gave me, I don't know what to do with them but i’m frustrated.. i know this has to be a good thing for me, it hurts and i miss him but i’m gonna have to suck it up. now i’m feeling really bold and i just want to flirt with people now to get through but i would feel bad. i just don’t know what to do. my close friend is doing national guard and can’t have their phone for 5 months. overall with family, friends leaving and doing their own thing, i just feel really alone.
What should I do to cheer myself up?
Add Opinion