Need urgent advice about my ex! Please tell me what I should do, if there is even anything I can do?

Anonymous
Okay and now for the context. My ex broke up with me last week. The reason being is that he has had two previous marriages where both of the exes cheated. I know this sounds bad but his past doesn't matter at all to me. I told my parents about him and about his past as I wanted to be totally honest about who I was dating and didn't want it to come up and them find out down the road, which would have made things worse with my parents. They adamantly disapproved of the relationship and advised me that I shouldn't be with him. I refused to accept this so I kept being with him, but he said that he doesn't want to add stress to my life or be with a partner who's parents don't approve of him, I understand this but I've fallen so hard in love with him. He's absolutely wonderful and has made me feel happier than any man I'd been with prior. Last night I poured my heart out to him telling him that I don't care about what my parents say, that we're both adults and that we can be with each other no matter what anyone else says. I feel like I bombarded him with my emotions and came off as desperate and needy. The last thing he said to me was that he didn't want to discuss this with me anymore and he seems very firm in his decision. I haven't said anything else to him since then and he said this final thing a couple hours ago. Did I just ruin any chance of him accepting me back? Is there anything I can do or should I just truly try to give up and move on? My heart has been hurting so much lately and I am desperate to try anything. Please help me!
2 d
Alright. I'm NOT gonna talk to him unless he talks to me first. ✌️
4
4