What is going on here with my ex who is my roommate?

Anonymous
He wanted to focus on his online business that was barely starting off. He just was a month into it. But asked everyone for at least 2k. Even me. The money was toward buying more materials for his ideas and the house bills. I didn't give him any money because he always ends up being short for bills every month. It's not fair. He takes advantage of the fact my father left me money when he passed away. And that he can't be motivated enough to take care of his own debt and responsibilities.
Two weeks and on until my birthday, on top of not working he is gone for most of the day.
Leaves at 8am and comes back late night, only to be on his laptop or cell phone. Talks about just himself all day and night. It's been going on for so long we haven't been on a date for months. The focus was not once on me for a bit. He yells me to say where I want to go. But when I do he claims he is too sick to go or pushes it off until it's forgotten. Over and over.
Days after my birthday I got mad at him for asking money for rent AGAIN and why couldn't he work just a day to be responsible. And to spend a little time with me for once instead of always being out. He lashes in anger and blamed me for everything. He broke up with me. But we still live together. He threatened to change the passwords on the house bills and he'd take care of it all.
Just a few days after. He initiated conversations, apologies, saying he never meant it but still mad at me. He says he lied about the passwords and still asks me if I could take care of some of his online orders or bills. Watches TV with me at night. Focuses half on me and half on work. Still talkative and open about his life and wareabouts. Has phone calls with me while I'm at work. Buys dinner for me when I work late. Asks me what I've been up to. Being extra nice. But says I'm his roommate. He playfully pokes me, playfully fight with each other. We act like a couple without a title. What does he want? He does behave like a narcissist sometimes.
1
1