How should I deal with text messages from my ex in this type of situation?

s10sleeper
After she ended things 2 months ago, I gave her space, not contacting her. 3 weeks later she texted me, we’ve visited some since then. She’s asked about things in my life, so she’s found out that I’ve started a new career and excelling great at it. The way it sounds, her life has become full of drama since the breakup, unlike the stable life she had when we were together

There’s times she won’t respond to me for quite awhile, if it’s a couple days it doesn’t bother me, but once it took 10 days, and recently, after a visit we had when she was feeling down, I texted her 2 days later to see how she was, after a week, today I finally got a text from her. I haven’t read it yet because I’m irritated

since we broke up I’ve still made sure to reply within a day or two, but am starting to wonder if I should take the same length of time to respond. Since I found myself and my priorities in life again, I’d like to try to work things out, so I don’t want to destroy what progress has been made, but I also don’t want to just be a backup
0
2