What’s one thing about certain ex’s do you miss?

Mehzmeh
So, I have been single for like a month now. I still love my ex. But I will never get back with her again. Because you can’t go forward by going backwards. I refuse to do that regardless if I love them or not. Or how much they make my life better.

Anyways, one thing I most definitely miss about her is. Her love of classic horror (anything before 2000 because after that movies are not scary. Lol.) movies. And how we can fall asleep watching them together. Like this one time we fell asleep watching the jeepers creepers movies. And her kid comes and screams because it was at one of the scenes where it took the head of a person. And we woke up laughing. I don't know, it was a funny memory. And I miss it.

Is there something about an ex you miss? But you can live without? And not wanting to share that with anyone else? Especially if you find someone else.
1
1